Highlights & Advantages:
- The small group safaris are programmed all year round. The set departures are published and known in advance.
- Most scheduled safaris and the short safari extensions are guaranteed for min. 2 participants which is certainly an advantage compared to the ongoing safaris practice. No last minute cancellations! Only the Uganda Discovery (Lodge) requires min. 4 participants, the safari extension however are offered from 2 participants.
- Small group safaris will give you a better price deal than private organized safaris.
- For our scheduled safaris in Uganda we guarantee the Bwindi gorilla permits. We buy them more than a year in advance.
- Small group safaris exist in different ways on the East-African market. We have some excellent small group safaris designed for first time visitors, offering itineraries with the key places of both countries. Flexible programs of discovery:
Uganda: See our scheduled "Classic Uganda" programme with our Luxury Mobile camping and the "Uganda Discovery" with Lodge accommodation (New!). Both itineraries ate the main itinerary that can be extended with additional trips.
Rwanda: See the scheduled "Classic Rwanda" safaris with hotel & guest house accommodation, which can also be extended to Akagera National Park.