Rwanda - Classic Rwanda ! New! - Discover the land of thousand hills!
The trip will not only bring you to the two most important National Parks of Rwanda but will also explore the unique sceneries of Lake Kivu and highlight some unique cultural aspects of Rwanda life. This private safari can be organised for you at any time! We have a budget friendly and Standard version!
Print safari (full)
Print safari (brief)
- Ref Safari: RWA020
- Prices 2013/2014 available on request! Ask us!
- From 1 up to 6 participants. For gorillas the min. age is 15 years .
- You can choose from 2 hotel categories: budget and standard. Ask us more information.
- Only the Park Authorities will assign you a gorilla group. Communicate your wishes to our driver-guide he will make some arrangements for you! Flash photograpy is not permitted when tracking the gorillas.
- What is included?
Tour Includes: Airport transfers,accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water, the services of a driver-guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: visit of Kigali including the Genocide Memorial Centre at Gisozi, visit of the national Museum at Butare, performance of the Itore dancers, 1 primate walk (chimps or colobus) and 1 canopy walk in Nyungwe, 1 gorilla trekking and the visit of the Iby'Iwacu traditional village. Options: second gorilla trekking, climbing the Bisoke (3.711 m), visit of the Dian Fossey grave and former Karisoke centre, visit of the golden monkeys. It excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
- What to bring with you?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $ 150 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good walking shoes, raingear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer telepholens is very usefull, reserve batteries, films and a torch. We specially insist to wear good hiking shoes and bring warm cloths.
Flights to and from Kenya/Uganda/Tanzania: We are the booking Agent of Kenya Airways, Rwandairexpress (Kilimanjaro/Entebbe) and Coastal Aviation (charter flights to Arusha, Serengeti, Lake Manyara).
- WARNING: Gorilla permits are in high demand and need to be booked and paid in advance! Book your safari accordingly and avoid disappointment! The safari is subject to the availabilities at the time of booking.
- Speedboat Kibuye - Gisenyi only on request and at extra cost.