A safari to south-western Uganda
This short safari will bring to the the key places of southern-western Uganda: Kibale Forest NP, Queen Elizabeth NP (Northern sector) and Bwindi Impentrable NP. It includes Wildlife, Birds, Gorillas and Wild Chimpanzees trekking in Uganda. On your way back you will visit the idyllic Bunyonyi lake.
- Ref Safari: UG006
- Price inquiries: use the inquiry form on this page! Our Sales Desk will respond within 24 hours!
- Min. 2 participants. For Gorillas the min. age is 15 years.
- Gorilla and chimpanzee permits subject to the availability at the time of booking. We have permits! Ask us for more information.
- Luggage limit at 15kg per person. Avoid hard suitcases but use soft bags instead.
- What is included?
The Tour Package includes: Airport transfers, lodge accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water, the services of a Driver-Guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: Guided nature walk at Bigodi, chimp trekking at Kibale**, game drives at Mweya, boat trip on the Kazinga channel, visit of Kasenyi fishing village and salt works, gorilla trekking in Bwindi**. It excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
** (Subject to the permits)
Options at extra Cost: day excursions (Ngamba Island, Mabamba Wetlands (Shoebill), rafting the Nile, excursion to the sources and rapids of the Nile (Jinja) and Kampala city trip. Extra overnights are not included in the price.
- Tipping: $ 10 per participant for the Ranger guides in the National Parks. Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort. At the same time you will support the local community!
Magic Safaris driver-guide at your discretion and when your are satisfied we suggest 15 -$ 20 per day.
- Visa: Participants can get their visa at Entebbe airport at $ 50 per person.
- What to bring?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $200 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good walking shoes, raingear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer telelens is very usefull, reserve batteries, memory cards, binoculars if you have and a torch.
Duration : 8 Days
Travelstyles : Tailor-made, Road Safaris, Lodge Safaris
Activities : Bird Watching, Chimpanzee Trekking, Gorilla Trekking, Guided Nature Walks & Hikes., Wildlife Viewing
Parks & places : Gorilla Parks of Uganda, Kibale Forest National Park (KFNP), Kyambura - (QENP), Lake Bunyonyi, Queen Elizabeth National Park (QENP)