Uganda Discovery + Murchison Falls! - An exploration of Uganda!
- Ref Safari: UG054
- Prices 2014: Please ask us more information.
- The Uganda discovery and its extensions are can be organised at any time from 1 to 6 persons.
- The Uganda Discovery will provide you excellent value for money.
- The Uganda Discovery will provide you excellent value for money. It exists with Budget Friendly (2 stars) and Standard & Luxury accommodation (3 stars and 4 stars).
- Special low season Discounts 2014: March, April, May and November!
- Low season Gorilla permits at $ 350: April, May and November 2014!
- Expert Wildlife guides!
- What is included?
The Tour Package includes: Airport transfers, lodge accommodation, all meals, plenty of mineral water, the services of a Driver-Guide, all park and entry fees, all activities as per programme: Game drives in MFNP, launch on the Nile up to the Falls, visit top of the falls, full day chimpanzee Habituation Experience or chimp trekking at Kibale**, game drives at Mweya, boat trip on the Kazinga channel, game drives in Ishasha, gorilla trekking in Bwindi**, relaxing at Lake Bunyonyi. It excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas and personal expenses.
** (Subject to the permits).
Options at extra Cost: day excursions (Ngamba Island ($90), Mabamba Wetlands (Shoebill) ($118), rafting the Nile ($178), excursion to the sources and rapids of the Nile (Jinja) ($138) and Kampala city trip ($120). Extra overnights are not included in the price. Airline ticket Kigali-Entebbe. Ask us for more information!
- Tipping: $ 10 per participant for the Ranger guides in the National Parks. Porters are available ($ 10) and assist participants during the hike, they are very useful for your comfort. At the same time you will support the local community!
- Visa: Participants can get their visa at Entebbe airport at $ 50 per person
- What to bring?
Money for your personal expenses (average of $250 p.p.), outfit with adapted colours for wildlife observation, good walking shoes, rain-gear, a few long-sleeve shirts, slippers, sweater for cool evenings, sun protection: hat, sunglasses, sun cream, video/photo camera, a 200 mm or longer tele-lens is very useful, reserve batteries, films , binoculars if you have and a torch.