Stone Town - Spice Tour - Northwest of Zanzibar - Discovery of the North
A few hours’ drive from Stone Town, at the tip of the Island, you’ll discover Nungwi, a lively destination with many seafood restaurants, bars and activities. If you like a vibrant nightlife, white-sand beaches and a warm sea than this is the place to be. But perhaps you prefer the quieter golden sands of Kendwa, the Eastern side of Nungwi or the more sedate resorts.
It’s on the western coast that you will enjoy the beautiful sunsets of Zanzibar!
Magic Safaris Proposal:
Print safari (full)
Print safari (brief)
- Ref. holiday package: ZNZ001
- Price inquiries: use the inquiry form on this page! Our Sales Desk will respond within 24 hours!
- This holiday package can be tailor-made! Different hotel categories are available. Ask us more information!
- Meal plans at your choice depending on offered possibilities: Bed & Breakfast, Half board, Full Board or all Inclusive.
- What is included?
The holiday package includes: airport transfers, hotel accommodation, meal plans at your choice, half-day guided historical tour of Stone town, half-day guided spice tour. Optional: Visit of Prison Island, Sundown cruise departing from Stone Town, diving & snorkling arrangements and other special interest tours. It Excludes: Airline ticket, beverages, tips, visas, zanzibar departure tax and personal expenses.
- What to bring?
Money for your personal expenses, $ 30 departure tax, light clothes are advisable, sun protection is a must (sunglasses, sun cream, sunhat), malaria protection, mosquito repellent for use in the evenings, your own diving mask if you have, plastic shoes of sandals are recommended for shoreline walks at low tide, camera - and any special batteries. Town power is 240v and mostly square pin sockets (like UK).
- Flights to Zanzibar: Several large carriers fly to Entebbe, Kilimanjaro, Nairobi and Nairobi with connecting flights to Zanzibar. There are also domestic flights. flights between Zanzibar and Tanzania's main cities and National Parks. We can assist and arrange your flights.
- Departure tax: Harbour tax $5 p.p. - international flight tax $30 p.p. - Domestic flight $5p.'p. - Cash only!
- Visa & passports: All visitors require a passport, valid for the duration of their stay, most visitors can get their visa at Zanzibar International Airport at $ 50 per person. Ask us more information.
- WARNING! Please ensure that you dress modestly when off the beach. Women should should'nt ware shorts and cover their shoulders, topless sunbathing is also strongly discouraged.