With Magic Safaris you can plan and book your safari entirely via the Web!
How it works:
1. Your Safari and your brochure: Please look at our safari section. Each safari has an itinerary with a daily programme. You can print the brochure of your safari immediately! If you do not find an itinerary that suits you, just send an e-mail and we will make a tailor-made safari for you!
2. Inquiries: Do not hesitate to submit your questions and comments; we will be glad to provide all information. We kindly invite you to use our inquiry form; it will help us to respond adequately.
3. Response time: Our “sales team” will analyse your questions and comments and respond adequately within 48 hours. If a complete reply cannot be made on time, we will acknowledge receipt of your inquiry while finalising it. All submitted information will remain strictly confidential.
4. Prices quotes: Our prices are not published on our web-site. Prices may vary depending on the season and the availabilities. We offer low season discounts! Once we have given you a price quote, it will remain valid for 30 days. For a longer period, please ask us. Each proposed safari on our web-site has a reference and an inquiry form that you can use for your convenience. The inquiry form allows you to indicate the safari you are interested in.
5. Options or provisional bookings: If you are not yet sure about taking the safari, you can even make a tentative booking, which will be valid for 7 days. In case you need more time to decide please inform us. No option can be given regarding gorilla permits.
6. Gorilla permits: For our scheduled safaris, we guarantee the gorilla permits for Bwindi NP since we buy them more than a year in advance. If you cannot take one of our scheduled safaris, we recommend that you book in time to avoid disappointment. For high season, it is generally necessary to book 6 month’s in advance. Gorilla permits need to be booked and paid for at the same time!
7. Booking Confirmation: Once you have confirmed your safari, Magic Safaris will send you a “ Booking Confirmation” by e-mail. It will include all details of your safari including payment terms and Bank references. Make sure that all facts are clear and please forward all your questions and remarks within a delay of 72 hours. After this delay, we consider that the confirmation is accepted and the booking made. We will then start to make all the arrangements for your safari.
8. General terms and conditions: We invite you to read these carefully! They will be attached to your booking confirmation and you can download them from the current page.
9. Inscription Form and Passport copies: After receiving your Booking Confirmation, we request you to send us your Inscription form and a photocopy of the page in your passport that has your details. The Inscription form will be attached to the Booking Confirmation and can be downloaded from the current page.
10. Insurance: All clients must have an adequate insurance for the duration of the tour. It is the responsibility of the clients to have an Insurance Policy. If you need any assistance regarding insurance, Magic Safaris will be glad to help you. For more details see our FAQ section.
11. Flights: You are free to book your own flights! However, do not hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance for booking your flights. Airline tickets need to be paid separately and we need confirmed flights at the time of the booking.
12. Payment: An advanced and non-refundable payment of the value of the gorilla permits has to be made within 14 days after receiving the booking confirmation. The balance should be paid 45 days before your safari.
13. Cancellation: The following cancellation fees will apply:
- - More than 45 days before departure loss of deposit.
- - Between 45 days and 15 days loss of 50% of the tour price.
- - Less than15 days loss of the full amount of the tour price.
14. More information? Please visit our FAQ section or simply ask us!